Maintenance and Support
Armstrong Electrical Services recognises the complex statutory legal obligations which you have to observe.
We will liaise with you to discuss your needs and obligations and work out your requirements accordingly. Only then will we offer
you a suitable maintenance package.
Each of our maintenance contracts is directly tailored to our client's needs. No matter how big or small your company, we can help.
Routine maintenance for lighting, emergency lighting and switch gear ensures that optimum levels of performance and safety are constantly achieved. You can run your business safe in the
knowledge that all your electrical legal obligations are fulfilled through our services. Of course, even the best maintained equipment can have a “bad-day”, and if this happens, rest assured we are on the end of a phone and can dispatch the
relevant personnel to get your business running back at full capacity.
Armstrong Electrical Services can also ensure that through our complete support service, you are able to concentrate on your business, leaving us to ensure that your installations are fully
compliant with the following regulations:
• Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
• Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
• Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (W.E.E.E.) Directive
• The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
• The Electricity Supply Regulations 1998
• BS 7671 Wiring Regulations
• Part ‘P’ Building Regulations 2004